The more I research, the more I’m fascinated by how much ingredients in our kitchen could do! Natural, organic, and vegan! This week’s ‘Beauty Hack Special’ presents ‘DIY Waterproof Eye Make up Remover’. This is the best, easiest, fastest way to remove waterproof eyeliner, eye shadows, mascara and anything. No need to spend extra money on eye make up remover – you can most likely find these ingredients in your kitchen.
Why Coconut/Olive Oil?
These types of oil break up water resistant substances used in eye products and release them from lashes and eyelids. Also, it moisturises and smooths your skin, leaves your skin softer and younger-looking – unlike eye make up remover you could find in stores.
Let’s get started!
- Coconut oil (or Olive oil)
- Cotton pads
- Make sure your fingers are clean. Dip your fingers into coconut/olive oil. Rub your fingers with the other hand’s fingers.
- Close your eyes and gently massage each eye with coconut/olive oil.
- Massage until the make up melts.
- Grab some cotton pads and wipe away the make up!
How easy is this? Let us know if this works on you!